Features of our "Points to Remember" Flashcard program
- The "Points to Remember" Flashcard program is a compilation of over 600 critical concepts you must understand to pass the Registered Dietitian Exam.
- Studies have shown that repetition is the most effective form of learning. Flashcards make repetitive learning fun and fast.
- Flashcards engage more of your senses in the learning process. The flipping action gets you actively involved and makes learning a game of sorts.
- Our cards are printed on heavy, brightly colored cover stock, and are laser printed by professional printers. These are professional-quality cards that will not smear or wear out with heavy usage.
- We cover all of the (6) major domains of the RD test.
- Out flashcards are constructed so that you are much less likely to have a painful paper cut on your fingers when moving quickly through the cards.
- Our cards are portable, making it easy for you to grab a few and study while waiting for an appointment, riding in the car, or anywhere where you have a spare moment that would otherwise be wasted.
- The cards are the perfect size, 3.0 X 4.25 inches to fit in your hands. All questions are in large bold print and answers are in a normal-size print for easy studying.
- Our system enables you to study in small, digestible bits of information. Unlike textbooks, flashcards turn learning into a "game" you can play until you've mastered the material.
- It's easy for a friend to help you study - they don't even have to know anything about the RD exam. If they can read, then they can quiz you with our flashcards.
Weight: 2 lb
Dimensions: 4 in × 8 in × 4 in